Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sunday, June 1... and so on.

The formatting is terrible on this one. Whoops.


The next day was awesome. I met up with Kevin and Jacline and we ate at Mars. The food and drinks were delicious.








After brunch, we played bocce ball in their backyard. Kevin and I lived together for two years-- he's one of the coolest people I know. He and I tied. I miss playing bocce, but fuck, it is hot in Texas.










Later, I played Wii for my first time. Kevin beat me pretty bad, but I had a good time. My dad picked us up and we went to Round Rock for an Express game. The three of us had a really good time, even though the Express lost. After the game, Kevin and I ran the bases.





The next day, I got stuff together for my trip, and just hung out at my parents house. This is a picture of part of my mom's garden. Oh yeah-- there's a deer too.






In the afternoon, John and I walked the train bridge. You probably shouldn't go during the day, but we did anyways. This is one of my favorite places in the whole world. You're a block from the city, but the views are unbelievable. When I lived in Austin, we would go out here and drink beer a lot. When I was in college, I wrote a paper on this place.



At night, Nic, Todd, Jacline, Kevin, Sabine and I played mini-golf. Peter Pan's is cool, because it's BYOB. I came 2nd to last. This was a lot of fun.








Look. A dinosaur.











Kevin and I went and saw X at La Zona Rosa. They were a lot of fun. I got a t-shirt. Kevin bought my ticket-- what a nice dude. Afterwards, we went to the Ginger Man to play darts. I won! They have a wicked beer selection. Too bad they're tearing this place down to put in some condos.





No comments: