Sunday, April 12, 2009

Catching Up

For most of February, I just kind of chilled out and got back into school-- but, I still managed to find a few things to keep busy. We started going to Curry Club pretty regularly; £5 for a pint of beer and a curry-- not bad. Tom's girlfriend was working in London, so he and I took the train to York for Valentine's weekend. We went for a tour of the York Brewery and took the bus out to Tadcaster again, when I finally picked up the bike frame I had been ogling for a couple weeks. We hit a couple Spoons, a Chinese buffet, the Minster and sampled some local delicacies before finally heading back to Sheffield. Craig and I went to Corportation to see Black Dahlia Murder play on the 16th, and I spent the rest of the week hanging out on some of the carnival rides in the center of town.

No comments: