Friday, January 8, 2010

July 2009

Procrastination...

Excluding April, I took more photos in July than any other month this year--I was in seven different countries, and busy as hell. Because of this, there are a lot of photos that people have asked me to send to them-- I've been so overwhelmed that I haven't really gone through many of them. I'll try to get through this one bit at a time: first, France and Italy.

With my trip to Cambodia quickly approaching, I checked in with a doctor of tropical medicine and topped up some vaccinations. I had three doctors oversee the nurse giving me my injections-- all in my own home. How is that for foreign healthcare?

My colleagues and I wrapped up some work, and I snuck away for a trip to the northern coast of France-- taking a tour of Bretagne in northern France. It was nice to spend so much time with classmates.

When my academic commitments were over, I took off to spend 2 days with Brooke and her mom in Milan. It was cool to flex the little knowledge that I have of the city-- and, also learn some new spots. While in Milan, Graham came over from Texas and we spent the first 2 weeks of my summer traveling.

No comments: